Posted to alt.home.repair
chrisc[_3_] chrisc[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a programmable thermostat that can...

chrisc had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...an-385217-.htm
:
Good afternoon Wayne,

I saw your post on Goggle and have just signed up to this blog so that I
could respond. Disclosure, I work with a company called ecobee and we have
recently launched a product called the ecobee Smart Thermostat. The
details are available at www.ecobee.com. It has all of the features and
functionality that you are asking about. The ecobee customer service
department can be reached at 877-932-6233 if you have any further
questions.

Regards,

Chris Carradine.

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

...anticipate the time it takes to reach a certain temperature by a
certain
time?

For example, during the day while no one is home but the cats, we keep
the
temperature set at 80°F. I arrive home at 5:00 p.m. and would like to
have
the temperature at 75°F. when I arrive.

Rather than my having to "guess" how long it might take to
reduce the
temperature by 5 degrees, is there a thermostat capable of figuring
that out?

TIA