Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default RIP John Barry

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
the guy who brought WD-40 to the world - where would we be without him?

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

We'd be stuck with WD-39 and real lubricants. It would be a rustier
world, but hinges probably would last longer.

--
Ed Huntress

A great fish attractant but illegal in most areas.

Jeez, what kind of fish is that? Cuyahoga salmon? g

I'll bet the fish that lived in that river in 1969 thrived on WD-40. Well,
actually no fish lived in the river. Only one species of brown algae, which
lived only on pilings and rocks that got some air. The river was entirely
anaerobic, which really slowed down the decay of humans and other animals,
but it made them really stink bad. Fortunately, the only animals of any kind
in that river were ones that fell in or were pushed. One whiff of it could
make you swoon.

How close is your shop to the Cuyahoga?

--
Ed Huntress