Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

Smitty Two wrote:
I just watched "Religulous." We non-believers see all religions as
absolutely, completely insane. 93 % of scientists are in that camp.

Doug Miller wrote:
Fine --

No it's not "fine". I'm a non-believer and I don't see "all religions
as absolutely, completely insane". At the very, very least, most
religions are attempting to lead people in a moral direction. Nothing
insane about that is there?

Personally, as a non-believer, I'm sick of the little weasel scum bags
thinking they are speaking for ME. They are not, and their are plenty
of non-believers that are not so insecure that they feel any need to
attack believers.

Your son did a great job, and your wife too. I'm certain his
achievement of Eagle scout status will benefit him throughout life, as
it has so many before him.

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/