Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default HF Oscillating Multi-Function Tool

Smitty Two wrote in newsrestwhich-
:

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

Red Green wrote:

Yesterday wanted 5/4 lumber at Blue Borg. Don't stock. Ugh!

That's what lumber yards are for.

Which, believe it or not, have disappeared completely from many smaller
cities.

They're around here, several. Just a longer distance for me in a
direction I cannot kill multiple birds on a run.

I think HD may have it actually. Haven't gone by there because that's on
the other side of town. Waiting for a glass company, which is only down
the street from HD, to get in some balancers I ordered.

I recall going to a HD to get some 5/4 x 4 once. I'm expecting 3.5". The
**** is 3.25. Had to get 6" and rip. I actually snagged the dept guy and
asked what the deal was with the 3.25 width. Just says sometimes they
come in 3.25 and sometimes 3.5. Sounded like BS to me. Felt like saying
what if you bought 15" tires for your car but they were 14.5. I just let
it go. Just another case of the world putting the fu*s to the end
consumer.