Bay Area Dave

Default What are the clips called for holding a tabletop to the frame?

I'll post a few pictures when the desk is done so you can have a few
more laughs. You and your ilk really crack me up with your superior
attitudes. Kinda makes me ashamed to be associated, even in a
peripheral, adversarial way, with any of you. For the time being I'll
refer to you bozos as knuckle draggers in lie of miscreants.

Not enough of you watched "Sledgehammer" to know what the hell I've been
talking about.

BTW, where do you guys find room for a shop in a double-wide, anyway?

dave

PM6564 wrote:
snip