Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Plexiglas

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:27:11 -0400, Chuck wrote:

I need to buy a 3' sq piece of 1/4" Plexiglas. I tried HD but wasn't
able to find it. Any ideas? TIA Chuck B.

These folks are great, and a 3x3 foot piece would likely be considered
a remnant and sell at a greatly reduced price. Full sheets of plastic
are usually 4x8 feet.

The reason they have remnants is that they are also fabricators.

http://www.modernplastics.com/index.htm

Best bet, after you look over the website is to call and talk to them
for information on what remnants they have in the back. Yu may end up
with a 3x4 foot piece or whatever, but it will be at a very good
price.