Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Plexiglas

benick wrote:

"Chuck" wrote in message
I need to buy a 3' sq piece of 1/4" Plexiglas. I tried HD but wasn't
able to find it. Any ideas? TIA Chuck B.

Try your local hardware store in the weatherization isle....Alot of
people still use it for storm doors and windows...

The 36" will be the hard part. Around here the stock tops out at 32" or
34 " in one dimension. You can get narrow and tall, but not larger
squares. I was looking myself, last fall, to make inside storms that I
could tape to the casing. Finally said the heck with it before it
occurred to me to do it in 2 pieces with a taped joint in the center at
the level of the where the top and bottom sash join.

--
aem sends...