Groggy

Default What are the clips called for holding a tabletop to the frame?

"PM6564" wrote in message
m...
Come on Greg. This is Tail Gunner Dave we're talking about. If he was
interested in "table top clips" , he probaly typed in "metal things to

hold
a the top part of a table from coming off" + "most expensive" or some

such.

OBWW, who uses them anyway? I find it's easier to cut up some buttons on the
bandsaw (US$500) and just screw them in. That's one of the better reasons
for owning a bandsaw, to do the simple stuff quickly and easily. You can cut
buttons faster than you can google search, phone, order and await delivery,
and, let's face it, the darn things hang upside down under the table anyway
where only the pan-lickers and ankle-biters see them.

I wonder if they sell triangular corner blocks for bracing, it's such a
hassle cutting squares in half....

Greg