Larry C in Auburn, WA

Default MINOR Improvement to Scary Sharp

Here's a link to a picture/description of it:
http://www.aboveroute.com/item/-Pape...lls/i34962.htm
I don't have the receipt, but I think it was around $6.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Silvan" wrote in message
Larry C in Auburn, WA wrote:

sandpaper. I bought one at Office Max and I just tried it and it works
great. Run a little strip in the corner of the sandpaper and a short X

in

What's it called exactly? How expensive was it?

Might be worth checking out indeed. I'm clamping my paper because I hate
screwing with the adhesive, and I'm almost as tired of screwing with the
clamps.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/