Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default HF Oscillating Multi-Function Tool

Actually got to use it today for a classic rot application - replace bottom
couple of feet of brick molding at garage. Personally, I'd just replace the
entire length but it was for someone el$queeke.

It worked awesome. Nice clean straight cut in no time. The fact that it's
only single speed was not an issue this time. And as mentioned, the case
head get very warm very quick. Not sure I'd like to be using this for long
periods.

Can't wait till it craps out...so I can justify a Fein :-)

Suggestion, if you're not gonna get one of the better ones in the $150+
range, get one of these. A few uses will make you glad you spent the $35
(with HF coupon) or so.