Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Dishwasher repair/replacement

didn't start a fire.

--
Andrew Gabriel

I think people place too much trust in a brand name. Pity we can't examine
the internals before we buy - but they are much cheaper than they used to
be - so we can only assume that components are build to a price and
serviceability is no longer a consideration.

I believe many production lines in Germany have many Turkish workers.
However, most stuff is designed for foolproof ergonomic assembly nowadays.

In many parts of Europe this make is considered good:
http://www.gorenje.co.uk/6936

but it hasn't made much headway in the UK because of 'name badge resistance'
(by retailers and customers). Made in Slovenia.