Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Eagle Scout project (and philosophy)

Stormin Mormon wrote:
There can be more than one reason. But, I've done a lot of
things in order to improve my eternal afterlife.

Would you have done them differently if you were not attempting to improve
your afterlife?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've got to disagree with that concept. Of course, a
person
can affect what comes after death. That's the entire
reason
for repentance, commandments, acts of service, etc. Even a
few Non-Mormons understand that concept.

If you're doing something because you think it will get you
into heaven or
keep you out of Hell you're doing it for the wrong reason.