Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default What To Look For In A Refrigerator?

Geez. I guess, just in case, you might want to have them roll one
outside so you can hit it a couple of times with your car. You know, so
if you're gonna keep it in the garage. G

I' ve owned 2 GE's, a bottom freezer Sub-Zero and a bottom freezer Amana
(tagged KA) over the last 34 years and haven't managed to break any parts:
shelves, bins, racks, plastic trim ..nothing at all.

I guess I can attribute that to never having any 100# chimps dangling
themselves from the door or climbing into the bins