Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default What To Look For In A Refrigerator?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"aemeijers" wrote in message

The glass shelves do make be a little paranoid, though.

--
aem sends...

Why? They've held up for 20 years so far. Mine are about that old also and
never had a problem.

I break anvils. When I work on engines, I'm not allowed to hold the
ratchet by the end, only by the part where the socket slips on. IOW, I
am a world-class klutz with lousy depth perception. I seldom put metal
pots or actual glass/china dishes in the fridge, but when I do, that
hard sound when pot means shelf always makes me cringe.

--
aem sends...