Posted to alt.home.repair
K K is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

Some Guy wrote:
mike from American Sycamore wrote:

the rec is like a family and Doug wanted to share a a"happy"
moment with his friends.

That's what e-mail is for.

If you are not educated enough to realize that, it
is better to keep your mouth shut rather than prove
your stupidity!

I don't know what usenet you read, but calling me stupid for calling
people on off-topic posts is just ignorant - you ****ing piece of
****. You want to start spouting verbal abuse at me, I'll come right
back at you.

Some Guy wrote:
mike from American Sycamore wrote:

the rec is like a family and Doug wanted to share a a"happy"
moment with his friends.

That's what e-mail is for.

If you are not educated enough to realize that, it
is better to keep your mouth shut rather than prove
your stupidity!

I don't know what usenet you read, but calling me stupid for calling
people on off-topic posts is just ignorant - you ****ing piece of
****. You want to start spouting verbal abuse at me, I'll come right
back at you.

Oh, and you come back brilliantly. What does your venom have to do with
anything?

I think I also read the Usenet that would call you very, very stupid just
for the general inanity of your posts.

A proud father is not a guy to belittle in public, and I'd be very proud if
my son were an Eagle Scout. If you want to call youreslf Some Guy, then
start acting like an adult instead of an inbred little pussy. And please
stop cross-posting if you're so sensitive to Usenet rules.

Doug, my best regards to your son, for he has surely earned your pride.