Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default (Way OT) 50 secrets

On 20 Jul 2009 02:43:08 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2009-07-19, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On 19 Jul 2009 02:56:04 GMT, the infamous "DoN. Nichols"
scrawled the following:

Then the store shuffled their arrangement -- several times. We
used to have a find-me table which they gave out after they absorbed the
business beside the grocery store and expanded into it. For a while
*nobody* could find anything. They're currently doing a major shuffle
again, so I hope that they start offering such a guide again.

Homey's Despot is the only store I've ever seen with an aisle list.

I think The Shuffle is a way stores force people into doing a whole
lot more impulse buying.

Precisely. I know someone whose job is to go from store to
store doing the shuffle -- for precisely that reason. It brings in
enough extra income for the stores to pay for the shufflers.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Just like the dairy case is farthest from the entrance so the person
who goes in to get milk is exposed to the whole line of merchandise.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada