Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd have to look, see what's available. While I was in
church for an early meeting, I was seated right behind a man
with two boys, maybe 1 1/2 and 2 1/2. The younger one spent
most of his time sucking on the wooden top of the pew. I've
seen a LOT of babies mouthing the top of the pew. Makes me
wonder if I can find a bitter furniture polish, to keep em
from salivating all over the wood work. Might also be a good
idea for me to get some sanitizer wipes, and wipe all the
tops of the pews every couple weeks. Spread of disease and
all.

Sign at the three-foot level in a children's booksto "You bite it, you
bought it."