Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

Douglas Johnson wrote:

Some Guy wrote:

mike from American Sycamore wrote:

the rec is like a family and Doug wanted to share a a"happy"
moment with his friends.

That's what e-mail is for.

And this group. If you've been around here awhile, you will know such
postings are generally welcome.

If you are not educated enough to realize that, it
is better to keep your mouth shut rather than prove
your stupidity!

I don't know what usenet you read, but calling me stupid for calling
people on off-topic posts is just ignorant

Then you'll know self appointed net police are discouraged everywhere on
Usenet.

- you ****ing piece of
****. You want to start spouting verbal abuse at me, I'll come right
back at you.

That's class. One bit of bad manners does not justify another.

-- Doug

Now you know why I stopped visiting alt.home.repair
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"