Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:19:24 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'd have to look, see what's available. While I was in
church for an early meeting, I was seated right behind a man
with two boys, maybe 1 1/2 and 2 1/2. The younger one spent
most of his time sucking on the wooden top of the pew. I've
seen a LOT of babies mouthing the top of the pew. Makes me
wonder if I can find a bitter furniture polish, to keep em
from salivating all over the wood work. Might also be a good
idea for me to get some sanitizer wipes, and wipe all the
tops of the pews every couple weeks. Spread of disease and
all.

A second thought. Since the carpets will be steam cleaned, they can
also do the upholstery on the pews. Faster and easier than the foam
(smaller jobs) and scrubbing I mentioned.