Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

In article , Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article
, Smitty
Two wrote:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article
,
Smitty
Two wrote:
In article ,
Swingman wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
My son A.J. finished his Eagle Scout project today: construction and
installation of the Stations of the Cross on the grounds of Cardinal
Ritter

High School (his alma mater) and St. Michael's Catholic Church here
in
Indianapolis.

Congratulations on raising an Eagle Scout!!

And my sympathies for raising a catholic.

Was that really necessary?

I just watched "Religulous." We non-believers see all religions as
absolutely, completely insane. 93 % of scientists are in that camp.

Fine -- but why did you find it necessary to make a snide remark? A bit
unsure
of yourself, perhaps?

You make snide remarks about electric misconceptions, I thought I'd
return the favor by pointing out how idiotic your beliefs are in another
arena. I'm not the least bit "unsure" of the stupidity of catholicism,
mormonism, judaism, or any of the rest of them.

"The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no God.' "