Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

I'd have to look, see what's available. While I was in
church for an early meeting, I was seated right behind a man
with two boys, maybe 1 1/2 and 2 1/2. The younger one spent
most of his time sucking on the wooden top of the pew. I've
seen a LOT of babies mouthing the top of the pew. Makes me
wonder if I can find a bitter furniture polish, to keep em
from salivating all over the wood work. Might also be a good
idea for me to get some sanitizer wipes, and wipe all the
tops of the pews every couple weeks. Spread of disease and
all.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:18:00 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Lucky, the seats and backs are upholstered. But, I'm sure
that's a challenge.

Add that to you cleaning list. "Upholstery cleaning" A spray
foam,
brush scrubbing. shop vacuumed and allowed to dry.