Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,comp.sys.tandem
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

-snip-
Congratulations to your son. Eagle scout projects are a good lesson in life
and most Eagle scouts go on to great things.

Just curious- has anyone actually done the research on that?

I think the research /has/ been done. I remember seeing some interesting
statistics, but it pre-dated the Internet and I can't remember the source.

You might find
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...uts_of_America)
interesting, even though far from complete (my father, for example, is
not listed - but I still have his merit badge sash and Eagle Scout pin).

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar