Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Craftsman Commercial - Drilling In Reverse?

harry k wrote:

-snip-
I went googling for the commercial. I'm not very good at specifying
search words. Found lots of hits, but no videos.

I'm pretty good at finding stuff. No luck. I even recorded 3
hours of Ice Road Truckers yesterday so I could scan through and find
the commercial. Not a single Craftsman commercial in the bunch. [I
was weird fast forwarding through the show to see the commercials.
Thought it was superbowl sunday all over again]

If anyone knows where the video of that commercial might be-- or
another Craftsman supported show- please post.

Jim