Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default unisaw, (new style) right tilt: blade has NO lower OR upper elevation stops? won't lower, binds at top...

"dpb" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
The schematic indicates a 3 phase 7.5 motor but other pictures show a 3
hpase 5 hp motor hanging on the saw.
Having been used in a school the 3 hpase would sound right.

Hadn't noticed anything about saw's previous use only that schematics
showed the model was manufactured as 3PH--and that since most individuals
don't have 3PH power handy made me wonder about whether somebody could
have swapped out the OEM motor for something else which doesn't have
correct geometry before the OP got it...

Maybe the 5/7.5 hp is the Type 1/Type 2 difference I saw noted on
schematics earlier???

--

This link shows the 5 hp 3ph motor.

http://machines.2x.nu/unisaw_offload...s/photo32.html