Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default unisaw, (new style) right tilt: blade has NO lower OR upper elevation stops? won't lower, binds at top...

"dpb" wrote in message
dave wrote:
per the drawing (and my newly posted images he
http://machines.2x.nu/unisaw_worm_and_shims/). MY worm gear is
"through-pinned" to the worm shaft, making the approach you describe
undoable (on my saw, at least)...

Would it be possible to be a tooth/spline off from intended matching
point, perhaps, if somebody had disassembled it previously?

I'm still curious about the motor, though....is this still the original 3P
motor on it?

--

The schematic indicates a 3 phase 7.5 motor but other pictures show a 3
hpase 5 hp motor hanging on the saw.

Did you know that Dave??