Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default (Way OT) 50 secrets

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:11:21 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Gerald Miller wrote:

(...)

The store where I do most of the family shopping is undergoing its
fourth or fifth major renovation since it was built in 1976 - the year
after I started shopping there (the original store was in the parking
area in front of the new building).
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Needed: Shopping cart (Trolly) mounted display that shows
the location of each shopping list item, GPS - style.

Hey, I'd buy one!

How about a transporter system which brought the items up to you in
the front of the store at the insta-cashier, or beamed you and your
cart to the item you wished to purchase, Scotty?

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.