Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

Lucky, the seats and backs are upholstered. But, I'm sure
that's a challenge.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JIMMIE" wrote in message

Waxing the pews may not be such a great idea if they are all
wood
though it can be awful funny. Being in the choir it was
hilarios
watching a couple of hundred people struggling to stay in
their seats.
Apparently there is wax especially made for this that is not
slick. I
have also seen a new sliding board waxed with anti slip wax,
that was
equally funny. Im sure everyone does not share my sense of
humor
especially some very disapponted grammar school kids.

Jimmie