Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

On Jul 18, 9:23*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The building is one level, built on a cement slab. The nylon
carpet is rather thin. And they do have a steamer company
come in, now and again.

Wiping down the pews is true. One friend reminds me they
havn't had waxing or cleaning in ages.

Thank you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Hi,
I'd steam vac. carpet. You will see how dirty the carpet was
then.
Pews all have to be wiped down.

Waxing the pews may not be such a great idea if they are all wood
though it can be awful funny. Being in the choir it was hilarios
watching a couple of hundred people struggling to stay in their seats.
Apparently there is wax especially made for this that is not slick. I
have also seen a new sliding board waxed with anti slip wax, that was
equally funny. Im sure everyone does not share my sense of humor
especially some very disapponted grammar school kids.

Jimmie