Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Relocating a 10' x 12" shed

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:46:32 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Forklifts are usually designed for cement floors. I'd
suggest to take several two by fours, and screw em to the
walls, sticking out about six feet. Think in the form of a
military litter.

----------- ------------------
|------------------------|
| SHED |
| |

Break the shed from the footing. Hire a video crew. Hire a
couple hardy teenagers to help out. Put two teens on each
board, and lift. Walk it over, set it down. Put video on
Youtube. Post link, here. Feed everyone beer and pizza.

My 10X10 shed would take a hercules on each corner if 4 were to lift
it. 8 foot hih walls, all hardwood 2X5 studs on 16 inch centers with 1
inch hardwood "attic floor" Bet it weighs 2 tons (oh yes, the roof is
15X15)