Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Brandt Rick Brandt is offline

Default doggie door

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:25:05 -0400, Hipupchuck wrote:

nefletch wrote:
I have gotten some very good advice on this group, and I thank them for
it. I do have a favor to ask. My wife wants me to put in a doggie
door from the living area to the outside, not just from the garage. We
have 6 months of winter, and 6 months of summer, so I need a good
quality airtight type doggie door. Any suggestions will be
appreciated. thx

Doggie doors belong on doggie houses.

We consider our recently installed doggy-door to be one of the best
purchases we have ever made. Better than having a kid move out IMO.