Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Insurance

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:35:58 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message
news:i2lu551cendbn0p4ehd57nrv625diiv0dj@4ax. com...

Fact, in Obama's "Universal" Health Plan:

Switch to the government plan... you can NEVER go back to private
insurance.

Neatly hidden in the bill verbiage :-(

...Jim Thompson

Could you show your source for this 'fact'.

Thanks Jim,

Garberstreet Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

It was just read directly from the document on Fox Radio. The
House server is over-loaded (wonder why?). When I can get on I'll
give you a page number. It's apparently hidden under a "Free
Choice" title ;-) Not that it matters to me... I'm already on the dole,
but you guys
still out there working are about to be screwed by the elephant,
and you ain't going to even be kissed :-(

Apparently it's also on Michelle Malkin's site, but I don't have
time to search right now... upcoming conference call on
transferring a chip design I did a few years ago to ADI
Limerick... and I can't remember what I did ;-0

...Jim Thompson

Age kicking in ?

You know, they say that is one of two things that happen when you
get old, the second, you most likely can't remember.

And you never knew, dimbulb.

You lost it a long time ago, that is, if you ever had any
credibility to start with.

And i'll bring something else to light while i'm on the subject.

As I stated in the past, you can not just sit there and leave well
enough alone, keeping your foot out of your mouth.

The comment I made to Jim had nothing to do with you, how ever, you
found it to be an excuse to stick your asshole disposition in there,
didn't you?

Well, let me enlighten you a little, You are one of the most
arrogant, instigating, lack of personality, ass whips that exist here.

What's the manner, you have little man's disease?

Now, go cry wolf about how you're getting picked on, and you're the
lonely wounded little boy.., Yes, I said boy, that's about what you
act like when you launch attacks on people that have not address you
in any manner or harassed you for some time now.

poor excuse for a human, I bet you voted for Oboma, it would be
typical. The majority did out of ignorance, it just seems to fit with
you.

You lost, get over it. =)

I didn't lose anything sir.

I merely stated the facts as they are.

Just watching him make his asinine comments, like he does, to just
about any one that doesn't suit him, proves beyond unquestionable doubt
that he's nothing but a lonely sorry loser.

I'm sure many others here have observed abuse that he launches out on
people. If it was just me, maybe I would just sit back how ever, it's
obvious he's nothing but an old retired, miserable prick with something
stuck up, you know where. He may think the world owns him something, I
don't.