Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Relocating a 10' x 12" shed

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

"Hipupchuck" wrote in message

Jack it up and put it on a 4 x 4 sled. Slightly lift the forward end and
pull with a tractor.

The guy next door to one of my rentals drug one almost a mile using that
method. The skids were a mite worn from the blacktop.

Colbyt

My 10X10 shed is built on 6X6 PT skids and this is the reason I always
recommend building sheds on skids...I have moved mine couple of times with
my pick up using a chain attached to the skids..(SWMBO couldn't make up her
mind)...Moved pretty easy too...Did scuff the grass up a bit but was easily
fixed...Perhaps you could jack it up and put it on skids ???