Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Relocating a 10' x 12" shed

E Z Peaces wrote:
Commish wrote:

So, for the group - If I wanted to try and move this shed, what would
my options and some suggestions be? Would it be feasible to rent a
fork lift? Can I screw on enough casters to roll it around? Winch it
up onto a flat bed wrecker?

Two people, one at each end, should be able to carry it. If it's tall
you should get a third person to keep it from falling over. With
those dimensions, it's probably unstable.

I was going to suggest a half dozen guys. Or, 2 automotive floor jacks and two
2x12's to roll them on. (and a couple guys to balance it)

How heavy can a 10' x 12' shed be?