Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default unisaw, (new style) right tilt: blade has NO lower OR upper elevation stops? won't lower, binds at top...

"mike from American Sycamore" wrote in message

Leon:

I have been in the industry for over 30 years.

And in your earlier post you mentioned that you had been a Delta dealer for
years and sold over 500
Unisaws.... other than heavy duty freight damage you never once had a
cracked trunnion problem!

Are you saying you sold over 500 Unisaws in 30 years???? An average of 1.5
units per month??? I really don't think you had a good sampling of what was
being produced and delivered.

I never had any broken trunnions from Delta because I was a good
dealer and sold and serviced my customers.

but, but , you said above that other than heavy duty freight damage you
never once saw a cracked trunnion problem.

Either you did or did not.

Mike, in closing this comversation with you, I will restate what I have been
saying all along. Delta had a problem with cracked trunions some 10 years
ago, for what ever reason. Your statement on a couple of occasions in this
thread have contridicted each other. I totally believe that you are
convinced that you have had good luck with the Unisaw. I am totally
convensed by eye witnessing the problem that others have actually had
problems.

Good day.