Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry The Snake Guy Larry The Snake Guy is offline

Default Relocating a 10' x 12" shed

On Jul 17, 11:22*am, Commish wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the PVC pipes would crush instantly.

If I could borrow some thick enough metal/steel/iron pipes that might
be an idea....

I'm not sure how heavy (or sturdy) your shed is, but when my 10x12 pre-
built shed was delivered, two guys used a couple of 6" (I'm guessing)
PVC pipes and a cartoonishly large crowbar with wheels to move it
around (the crowbar was for getting it on and off of the pipes and
final tweaking). Pipe that size probably costs a few bucks, but
probably beats the hell ou of taking the whole shed apart... It has a
heavy wood floor structure that probably weighs more than the rest of
the shed combined.