Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default unisaw, (new style) right tilt: blade has NO lower OR upper elevation stops? won't lower, binds at top...

"mike from American Sycamore" wrote in message

the reason he sold you a Jet is that a dealer makes more money selling
Jet that Delta.or he was on credit hold with Delta and needed to move
inventory for $$. He done it for greed Not customer service. I also
sold Jet and in no way does it compare to the quality of Delta in the
long haul.

"Horse "s-it"! I will not doubt that there may have been more money to be
made but the quality was in favor of the Jet.
Jet's simply arrived intact. I higly suspect he did it for less chance of a
customer complaint after a DOA Unisaw delivery.
Say what you will but your view is apparently only considering what you have
personally seen. Many many others, as I have pointed out to you, have seen
differently.