Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Default costco honda generator

You wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

As for
small portable generators, you always use fuel stabilizer/
treatment if it's a gasoline or diesel powered.

Contrary to popular belief, Diesel Fuel does NOT require ANY
Stabilizer... as long as it is Clean, in the first place, and
not sucking water into it, in the second place. Water will be taken out
of the fuel, by the Primary and Secondary Fuel Filters. So as long as it
(water) is minimal, it goes away, when you change the Filters.

Since I'm not the world's leading expert on the subject,
I have to ask those who are. Like these:

http://tinyurl.com/lm7xl2

http://www.batterystuff.com/tutorial_fuel_storage.html

http://theepicenter.com/tow021799.html

Granted, many sources are biased toward their own products
but looking through multiple sources one can ferret out the
real information they all have in common.

TDD