Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Valuation of a 'ransom strip'?

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
But when an artificial shortage is created then there is a shortage
of building land AGAIN, only 7.5% of the UK is settled and 5% of that
is parks and gardens FACT!!!!

Well let's just fill up all the gardens and parks with houses.
Wouldn't matter to you in the little council flat you have in that
tower block.

Eff off as you are plantpot.

Seems you're the one with plantpots on your little balcony if you don't
realise the importance of parks and gardens, etc. But them I'd guess you
never go out given how much you quote from the internet.

--
*Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.