Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default OT - AT&T Usenet officialy gone

On Jul 15, 7:06�pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"1D10T" wrote in message

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
.. .
"1D10T" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/n9t4tb

I'm as mad as the third monkey on Noah's gangplank.

Why?- there are better servers for free- and plenty of *way* better
servers for next to nothing. [I think I pay $15/yr for Usenet service
from someone who understands what Usenet is]

Anticipating this, two weeks ago I subscribed to Giganews for $8/mo., with
full binaries, unlimited downloads and 365 day retention.

I went for the $3 service and I'm only using a tiny portion of the allowed
amount.- Hide quoted text -

AOL is FREE thats what I am using........ to post this here