Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default "Frejoth" reputation?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:48:08 -0700, "Richard W."
wrote:

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
.. .
Going to be looking at a Frejoth mill with Mitut. DRO and a bit of
tooling and variable speed head.

Are these these things any good? Range of price that would be
reasonable?

They have been around since the early 1980's and I have heard good reports.
Yet I have never used one. Price would depend on the model and condition.
All this is unknown since you didn't say.

Richard W.

All the info I have except that the asking price is about $1800 USD
What model and condition would make that a good deal (doesn't have to
be a 'steal')?