Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Why doesnt someone come out with a highly-relfective T-shirt foroutside Workmen ??

On Jul 15, 4:49*pm, " wrote:
I moved to Florida and practically live in White T-shirts and
shorts *; *the White T-shirts are far cooler than colored T-shirts ....
but why hasnt someone come up with reflective T-shirts ?? *Im sure
Roofers, A/C repairmen, *Landscapers, Boaters, and youre average
person ... would buy them up like crazy. I sure would. * Have you run
across any such thing ? * Thanks.

Any runner's or biking store will have an assortment of reflective
clothing, but I don't understand where you're coming from. Why would
a roofer need reflective clothing? He's not going to get hit by a
plane, right? Ditto with the AC repairman.

Instead of wearing reflective clothing all of the time (some people
don't want to light up like a Christmas tree), get one of the
reflective runner's sashes. Takes up no space, doesn't have to be
washed every day and they're cheap.