Posted to uk.d-i-y
OG OG is offline

Default Cleaning Water Dispenser on Fridge.

"Owain" wrote in message
On 15 July, 11:54, "Mat C" wrote:
I've got a fridge with a water dispenser which hasn't been used for quite
while, not I've gone on a bit of a health kick, I thought I'd start using
it
again.
However, whenever it's used the water is full of particles/floating
things!
So, any thoughts on how to get the pipes clean?

Denture cleaning tablets?

Owain

When the children were little we had a bottle of Milton's (1% Sodium
Hypochlorate), and we used a dilute solution of it for many years after for
cleaning and desmellifying bottles, flasks,food containers and the like.

Owen