Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
z[_2_] z[_2_] is offline

Default costco honda generator

"Ulysses" wrote in
:

"z" wrote in message
. ..
"Ulysses" wrote in
:

Thanks for posting that Bruce. Basically what I'm saying is that I
think some cheap, crappy generators are better than other cheap,
crappy generators ;-)

I know we're always trying for the least worst solutions rather than
the best. Must be because we're not living off a trust fund or have
six

figure
incomes huh?

best of luck man

-zachary

If only I could find someone to pay the all the stuff I want to play
with...

Part of my problem is that I simply don't need a huge generator that
produces 20K watts or more. All I need is about 3000 watts. Any more
than that I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Yeah me too -- i live happy on around 1000 with the occasional need for -
2-3k. Maybe this winter i'll try to build a generator out of parts like
you are doing. My hondas are mostly dying now. Just plain worn out
after all these years. I like the idea of using a custom exaust.

Might have a look for a used onan like those guys were saying too rather
than shelling out the big bucks (which I don't have) for another eu2000