Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How I think the economy will go and why

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:46:28 -0500, Douglas Johnson
wrote:

.."If your home doesn't meet the national building code, you'll have
to bring it up to code. Inspectors will determine if your property is
in compliance."

A search of bill shows nothing that I interpret that way.

I've been checking, as I'm on a pension and a fixed income.

"Eric Martell writes:

Among other provisions that control nearly every aspect of our lives,
the Waxman-Markley energy bill has a requirement that forces the
entire United States to use a National Building Code based on the
green building standards of California. Regardless of whether your
house is in Miami, Florida or Bangor, Maine, you'll have to adhere to
the standards used in a state that has one of the most moderate
climates in the U.S. The construction industry is really going to
suffer."

I really don't know anybody in DC that speaks the truth.

Things in Las Vegas will not work in Two Egg, Florida.

A National Building Code? Does the bill say that?