Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Fridge/Freezer manufacturers - best of?

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:56:18 +0000, jamma-plusser wrote:

So which manufacturers are the ones to go for and the ones to avoid?

I'm on my third Hotpoint FFFF* - go figure

* or in their parlance FFFFF: "_Fully_ Frost Free Fridge Freezer" i.e. a
regular Planet Earth-type FFFF which is actually FF in both Fridge and
Freezer compartments: Hotpoint's marketing droids seemed to think it was a
pretty neat idea to label their FF-Freezer/normal-fridge units "Frost Free
Fridge-Freezer"

--
John Stumbles

This sig intentionally left blank