Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
dpb dpb is offline

Default Working in hot attic

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've done that in a hot cellar, one time. Another fellow and
I were installing central AC. Of course, it was killer hot.
I think the other guy thought of it, to run the central AC
for a few minutes, while we did the duct work. Did a good
job, too.

If only they had AC ductwork around the boiler in the power plant _TO_
unfasten!!!! Did a pulverized coal flow test in middle of July heat
wave about like this one outside St Louis some years ago. 140F roughly
around the boiler; it felt absolutely MAAAAHVULESS to go take break in
the doorway where outdoor temps were only 105F or so...