Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Fridge/Freezer manufacturers - best of?

On Jul 14, 2:56*pm, (jamma-plusser) wrote:
Okay, time to bite the bullet, think I'm going to have to buy a new
integrated fridge OR 50/50 fridge/freezer combo.

Main criteria is that the temperature is displayed or the unit at
least has a warning light or alarm if the temp gets too high.

So which manufacturers are the ones to go for and the ones to avoid?

Thanks

Last time this was asked I think the concensus was that all makes are
reliable if you stay away from the frost frees. One thing to look out
for is replaceable door seals, I gather not all are now.

NT