Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default car window seals

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
Best to push up from underneath.

If you can get to 'em.

Indeed. And of course they don't follow such a tortuous route they can be
rammed. The hoses on mine are only thin rubber and would be easily
punctured.

The drain hoses are usually just push fit

The only sunroof trays I've had out were on the XM I broke and on the
current Saab - both were properly clipped on.

Ah - only one I've had apart is the SD1. Not because it was leaking but to
renew the headlining.

Plus the fact that any blockage is likely at the top - leaves etc.

I was assuming sufficient gumption to clear that sort of obvious loose
detritus...

Yes but it might just be blocked a few inches down at the first curve. A
powerful vacuum cleaner with a makeshift seal over the outlet might be
worth trying - the front ones are usually accessible.

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.