Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doki Doki is offline

Default Removing felt tip

"Al" wrote in message
. 4...
Our (not in the slightest) illustrious tenants have finally heeded the
court order and left.
Unfortunately the out-of-control offspring have had a whale of a time
with felt tips ...

I'd get the professionals in (no, not The Professionals of CI5 fame). Your
local letting agents will know of some decent ones.

You just have to hope that the retained deposit will cover the cost. If it
doesn't, increase it for the next tenant. Bump the rent to recover the
cost
over the next year - No shortage of desperate tenants ATM.

Eh? I was of the understanding that landlords are being squeezed like
everyone else at the moment.