Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomas Prufer Thomas Prufer is offline

Default Getting rid of moles

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:29:43 +0100, Lobster
wrote:

When I first looked at that I assumed it was a spoof, but I don't think
it is... is it?!!?

No, it isn't...

Before rushing out to get one:, two chaps using one set fire to a grass field
using one. And, I recall reading on the 'net (thus to be taken with a few grains
of salt) of one chap who flooded a mole or gopher burrow with propane, only to
have it seep into the cellar of his house through porous foundations, where it
was ignited by a pilot light, leaving him homeless.

And while it may be a fine tool in a paddock, it won't really help you get the
lawn back to level.

Handy to have to post to Usenet every time someone suggests an angle grinder or
car body filler, though.

Thomas Prufer